Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D "One Door Closes"

Sorry for late post. My son decided no naps yesterday so I was exhausted by 10 pm.

The story was told by alternating present day with what happened the day S.H.I.E.L.D fell.

In the flashbacks we see the "real" S.H.I.E.L.D born. The founding members decree  to be a democratic organization and the time for secrets has passed. 

In the present,  Skye gets a visit from the man with no eyes. She tells him that she doesn't need or want his assistance.  He tells her she will one day and he will know where to find her. The "real" S.H.I.E.L.D think she good be dangerous and go looking for her.

Back at the farm, Coulson confronts Mack about Lola's alterations.  Mack denies any wrong doing.  Meanwhile,  Mae discovers Bobbi stealing Fury's toolkit. This brings Mae's ire.

The episode had a lot of action and the strory did not drag. Next week we should see Hunter back with Coulson and the real S.H.I.E.L.D should stand up.

This episode was good, but I was too tired to get into it sadly. It is definitely better than last week's episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment