Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Some of our favorite toys.

I wanted to share some of my son's favorite toys. It is so hard for me to pick toys for him because it has been a long time since I was a child. (I am in my mid-30s) It has also been a long time since I have been around children. (My youngest brother is in his mid-20s). Also, I am pretty tomboyish but I don't really know what boys like to play with. What are your children's favorite toys?




 Why yes that is a sock. I undressed him the other day and he took the sock from me and has been playing with it non stop for over a week now.
So for this toy, its the ears and string he likes. He likes to spin the ears and fiddle with the end of the string. I keep telling him its a doggie, but he looks at me like I am nuts.

 These are Kohl's Cares stuffed animals. He sings to them.
This toy was what the physical therapist and early intervention coordinator played with when they came this week. Melissa & Doug toys are amazing, I will write about them soon. I paid $1.00 for this because yard sales are awesome.


This is from Ikea. He plays with it for hours.


This is his Little Man. He calls it Daddy. My husband has dark brown hair and olive complexion and we both love he calls the toy Daddy. This guy came with a car but the car is forgotten in the toy box for right now.





No comments:

Post a Comment